Call for Proposals
The Berkshire Festival of Women Writers will begin accepting proposals for events for the 2014 festival in May 2013, but feel free to send us a query in the meantime! Examples of events include readings, panels, workshops, and networking opportunities—but please feel free to be creative. We are interested in events aimed at any genre, level of experience, or age group.
In your proposal, please indicate the following:
1. event organizer’s full name
2. event organizer’s e-mail address, phone number, and address
3. description of the event
4. brief bios of event participants (maximum 100 words)
5. venue (or whether you would like us to help you find one)
6. Any dates in March when you would NOT be available to host this event.
Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposal deadline is September 15, 2013. We will contact you regarding your proposal by October 30.
Thank you for your interest in the Berkshire Festival of Women Writers!