The deadline for 2014 Festival proposals is now past.
The Berkshire Festival of Women Writers accepts proposals from any women writer from the Berkshires or environs. Examples of events include readings, panels, workshops, and networking opportunities—but please feel free to be creative. We are interested in events aimed at any genre, level of experience, or age group.
In your proposal, please indicate the following:
1. event organizer’s full name
2. event organizer’s e-mail address, phone number, and address
3. description of the event
4. brief bios of event participants (maximum 100 words)
5. venue (or whether you would like us to help you find one)
6. Any dates in March when you would NOT be available to host this event.
Please send your proposal to email@example.com. The 2015 proposal deadline will be September 15, 2014. Notifications will go out by October 30.
Thank you for your interest in the Berkshire Festival of Women Writers!