Join Us for this free, drop-in monthly gathering of women writers in any stage of their journey as writers. Our group aims to:
- Learn and discover new approaches to writing
- Share our work, both with each other and in more public venues
- Share our experiences and create community
- Learn and/or share the business of writing – discipline, marketing, etc.
- Learn how to create opportunities for ourselves
- Have small, anchored groups evolve from the larger group to focus on specific work
- Create smaller book groups and reading series
Lean In events are hosted by Berkshire Magazine Editor Anastasia Stanmeyer with Festival Director Jennifer Browdy, a professor of comparative literature and media studies at Bard College at Simon’s Rock.
We meet typically once per month on Sunday afternoons from 3 – 5 p.m. at the Shaker Dam Cafe, 2 Main Street, West Stockbridge MA.