We’re delighted that you are interested in being part of our creative community by supporting our mission: to collaboratively inspire, nourish and strengthen the voices and visions of women of all ages and from many walks of life in the Berkshire region.
Before you propose an event for the 2016-2017 season, please read through the following information carefully, as we have made some important changes to our Festival format.
At this time we are accepting proposals for 2-hour writing workshops, which will be scheduled for Saturday afternoons between January and May at one of our Berkshire County locations. Our expectations of you as a presenter, and of us as a co-sponsor, are spelled out below. Please let us know if you have any questions; email email@example.com.
Year-Round Ticketed BFWW Events
- Presenter determines title, format and topic and provides any materials needed for event
- Presenter provides BFWW with image and graphics for promotion
- Presenter provides written description of event to include in promotions
- Presenter promotes via email and social media
- Presenter, BFWW and host venue will work together on tech required for event
- BFWW will set ticket price, schedule date, make venue arrangements and support with hosting
- BFWW will add event to website, create a FB event, and promote on social media & via newsletter
- BFWW receives 25% of ticket sales, net of venue rental, to cover cost of promotions
- BFWW can refer consultants for hire upon request (graphic design, photographs, video, etc.)
To propose an event, please use the online submission form.